Monday, June 8, 2009

The Power of the President

So I was fumbling around facebook earlier and noticed one of my "friends" had taken one of those quizzes where she approves of President Barack Obama's job as president thus far. I am completely OK with her having an opinion because isn't that why we love America?? However, what I did find quite funny was that after she bashed Bush she said, "The President doesn't have as much power as you think."

In response to her - If the president doesn't have as much power as I think then why do you solely blame Bush for the past 8 years? He didn't have that much power I thought...

By the way, I don't like President Barack Obama's job as president at all, but he is my president so I will respect him...for some reason I just really felt like posting this.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I completely agree. If the President doesn't have that much power, then why was everything blamed on Bush? Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete