Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life's Not Fair!

How many times have you heard this statement? For me, the number would be too many to count. And, to be perfectly honest, I am tired of hearing it. This is because I think it is time for us to stop saying "Life's Not Fair" and actually try to make this world a better place for the people in it. All people do anymore is try to please the other person instead of doing what they believe is right. When they do what is right, they get disregarded by their "friends," not real sure if they feel much better about themselves, and other sorts of probably not good things. That is what we have made of this world. All that matters is who do you like the most. It doesn't matter who has worked the hardest or shown the most compassion, but who you like. And this makes me very sad. I'm a people-pleaser too :( There is a difference in genuinely liking people and then pleasing them to get your way. Sorry this is a random post, but that is the way I am feeling right now--random and sad...for others.

1 comment: